Maybe it’s the Recession, but ugly real estate seems to be New York’s latest scourge. Granted, New York is already a tough place to live. But even in an era where deceptively low interest rates still exist, who exactly would want to pay 2.5% on a $35,000 condo that looked like this…
Or, how about something that looks like a rejected set piece from A Clockwork Orange?
I was planning to post new video today, but my wifi crashed this morning. So, as I’m waiting for YouTube to upload on a plug-in modem, I present…
Best 5 Things About New York In A Major Recession
- Graffiti is back.
- More people want to see comedy.
- Less tourists in Times Square – Midtown is actually tolerable for the first time in 16 years.
- Everybody still with a job is working harder than ever.
- Blogging about the recession seems relevant, and could lead to sex from blog groupies.
Worst 5 Things About New York In A Major Recession
- Crime is on the upswing.
- Bars are closing earlier.
- More trash is appearing on the streets.
- Depressed yuppies, which are worse than happy yuppies.
Hopefully, the video will be ready in another hour; thanks for hanging in there!